The Engineering Services Section works closely with other sections of the Institute. The section undertakes design and fabrication of machinery for small and medium scale enterprises. The section develops pilot scale units and proto-type units and contributes significantly to the support services provided by the ITI to various industrial sectors.
|Head||Mr Anura Sooriyarachchi
|Qualifications||BSc Engineering ( University of Moratuwa)|
|Areas of Expertise||Industrial Automation and Machinery design|
THE EXPERTISE COVERED BY ENGINEERING SERVICES SECTION
- Construction of toxic fumes disposal units (Fume cupboards).
- Construction and of fabrication of proto type units for extraction of essential oils and the manufacture of herbal products.
- Design and fabrication of interior laboratory bench units
- Machinery for coir extraction
- Prototype unit for production of coconut vinegar
- Moulds and dies for rubber, plastic and clay products
- Fabrication of fumigation chambers
Contact - Engineering Services
Phone : +94-11-2379800 - ext 370 / +94-11-2379870
Last Updated on Friday, 22 November 2013 12:30