Materials laboratory supports construction organizations in quality control to achieve their goals successfully. ML construction materials testing services are carried out as per the ASTM, BS, ISO and SLS standards for wide range of construction materials.
Cement, cement based products and aggregate
Physical and chemical analysis of cement, concrete, tile adhesives and grouts, admixtures like cement related products are carried out according to standard testing methods to confirm their quality and suitability for constructions purposes.
- Compressive strength of cements
- Setting time of cement
- Adhesive strength of tile adhesives
- Testing tile grout
- Soundness, finesse and standard consistency of cement
- Specific gravity
- Strength of concrete
- Clay and cement roofing tiles testing
- Aggregate tastings (LAAV, AIV, Sieve analysis and flakiness index ect.)
- Chemical composition of cement, mineral and clay
- Water for construction purposes
The metal products such as reinforcement steel are tested for their physical properties, chemical composition and resistance to environmental effects using standard test methods.
- Tensile strength and elongation
- Chemical composition
- Bending test
- Corrosion test
Wood and related products
Wood products in the construction applications are tested according to standard test methods to analyze their physical properties.
- Mechanical properties
- Fire resistance of wooden doors
Last Updated on Monday, 01 April 2013 10:46